Sunday, March 18, 2012

Iris Gillon Reviews ~ The Best Wedding Planner EVER!!!

Iris Gillon Reviews ~ The Best Wedding Planner EVER!!! Iris planned my wedding, and my wedding was yesterday and I'm just stopping by her Iris Gillon Reviews blog to tell the world how very happy I am with how she made me feel special and how wonderful every step of the way was for me! I just had the best wedding ever! Everything was perfect from beginning till the end. My Band MIRACLE rocked the house, the design of the entire place, the lighting, the flowers, the theme, the decor, the food, the time line, EVERYTHING was taken care of by Iris and I could not be happier. THANK YOU IRIS for exceeding my expectations and for making my wedding day special beyond anything I had ever hoped for!
I'm off to my honeymoon now! I'll be in touch! Again, Iris. THANK YOU and THANK YOU MIRACLE! Marcy Brown Williams!

No comments:

Post a Comment